Welcome......we're excited to have you visit!
Dirt Valley Farm is the new home place for our Good Junk Markets. This will be our 10th year of hosting barn sales and markets, and we are looking forward to making 2023 our best year ever!
We host 4 events each year on our farm.
Click here for our schedule.
Tips and Information to help plan your visit.
* Hours Friday 12-7pm, Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am-4pm.
* 100+ hand-picked vendors, food trucks, live music and seasonal activities.
* We are kid & family friendly... I promise there is something for everyone. Including an area for the kiddos to play.
* We are located on our 50 acre farm. This is a working farm, so dress accordingly.
* We offer indoor and outdoor shopping that consist of barns, grounds, sheds etc. All with a combination of concrete, gravel and grass.
* Parking is on-site. We will have attendants to guide you to all the appropriate parking areas.
* Handicap parking is reserved at the gate.
* Tickets are sold at the gate. Cash Only. We do not sell tickets in advance. Kids 12 & under free.
* Admission Prices:
3 Day pass $15. Friday only $10. Saturday only $6. Sunday $4
* We have a holding area and porters to help with large/heavy items.
* Cash is king, but we do accept all cards, Venmo, PayPal in the main barn. Most vendors accept cards, however some are cash only.
* Click here for lodging information.
* Maysville is a small town that sits directly between Atlanta, GA and Greenville, SC. Approximately 1.5 hours from either. Conveniently located just 5 miles off I-85, exit 147.